JOB – AHA Centre Opportunities
The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals from the ASEAN Member States to apply for the following vacancies;
- Finance Assistant – latest submission 5 November 2019
- National Finance and Admin Officer, Myanmar – latest submission 15 November 2019
- Network Engineer for Server Rack Dismantle and Reinstallation – latest submission 25 October 2019
- National Project Manager, Myanmar – latest submission 15 November 2019 (extended)
- National Training Officer, Myanmar – latest submission 15 November 2019 (extended)
How to Apply
You may apply by sending your application to email@example.com, highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained and completing the AHA Centre Application Form, which can be downloaded here before the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For internship, you may apply by sending the Internship Application Form along with your CV highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that the total size of your email including attachments is no more than 5 MB. Please indicate the name of the position that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.