JOB – AHA Centre Opportunities
The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals from the ASEAN Member States to apply for the following vacancies. Those with * are new posts under our newly-approved projects:
- Consultancy for Salary Survey & Review – latest submission 5 October 2020
- Disaster Monitoring & Analysis Officer – latest submission 5 October 2020
- Assistant Director for Operations – Preparedness and Response – latest submission 2 October 2020
- Consultancy for Mentoring Workshop – latest submission 30 September 2020
- Consultancy for Managing Teams Course – latest submission 30 September 2020
- Consultancy for Humanitarian Diplomacy Course – latest submission 30 September 2020
- Procurement Officer (under EU-SAHA)* – latest submission 21 September 2020
- Preparedness and Response Officer (under EU-SAHA)*- latest submission 21 September 2020
- National Training Officer – Myanmar – latest submission 21 September 2020
- Consultancy for ASCEND Baseline Study – latest submission 10 September 2020
How to Apply
You may apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates obtained and completing the AHA Centre Application Form, which can be downloaded here before the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For internship, you may apply by sending the Internship Application Form along with your CV highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the organisation to email@example.com.
Please ensure that the total size of your email including attachments is no more than 5 MB. Please indicate the name of the position that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.