The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) urgently invites the best, most-talented and highly-motivated individuals or companies from the ASEAN Member States to apply for the following procurement opportunities;
- Graphic Designer for Annual Report 2020 – latest submission 15 March 2021
- Writer – Editor for the AHA Centre Annual Report 2020 – latest submission 15 February 2021
- Technical Consultant for ASCEND Toolboxes Development for 5 (five) Professions – latest submission 12 February 2021
- Consultancy for ASCEND Certification Management System – latest submission 31 January 2021
- Provision of 1 package of medical tools and equipment for an auxiliary health centre of the ASEAN Village in the city of Palu, Central Sulawesi Province – latest submission on 28 January 2021
- Consultancy for The International Independent External Auditor to Conduct Periodic Expenditure Verification for the EU SAHA Project – latest submission on 20 January 2021
- Provision of Stockpile for the AHA Centre Satellite Warehouse in Chai Nat, Thailand – closed on 5 October 2020
- Supporting Documents :
- Tender Dossier (Thai Version)
- Bid Submission Form
- Provision of Accommodation for ACE Programme 7th Batch – closed on 30 December 2020
- Consultancy for The International Independent External Auditor to Conduct Periodic Audit for the overall AHA Centre and its projects for Y2020 – closed on 18 December 2020
- Provision of The Construction of 1 unit Mosque for ASEAN Village in Palu – closed on 13 December 2020
Bid Submission Form
BoQ Masjid ASEAN Village
Detail gambar Teknik Masjid ASEAN Village
Spektek Masjid ASEAN Village
- Consultancy for Microsite Website Designer – closed on 10 December 2020
How to Apply
You may apply by sending your submission to email@example.com, with your proposal (budget and work plan), company profile/portfolio incl. samples of successful similar projects, completed AHA Centre Supplier Information Form and Bid Submission Form (for Tender Dossier) before the deadline. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
For Individual Consultancy, you may apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV and certified true copies of educational certificates obtained before the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please ensure that the total size of your email including attachments is no more than 5 MB. Please indicate the name of the position that you are applying for on the subject of your email. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.